Re: [IP] Re: periods of vomitting

Gastroparesis is like this-- but I've been diabetic for 20 years so it is
understandable.  I'm not sure if that's possible for someone only diabetic for 3
years and still pretty young.  Stomach ulcers?  Sometimes its hard to remember
that the range of things that can happen to a diabetic are just as wide as to a
non-diabetic.  Maybe a non-diabetic pediatrian may have a course of
investigation?  Hope it gets better!