Re: [IP] Prudential . . .

> I never mentioned my attorney daughter, and how Prudential cowered in
> response to her.  I mention her now as a wonderful strategy

I had a similar response from Blue Shield. After numerous denials,
appeals, etc.. I finally wrote a DEMAND letter saying that if I did
not receive payment on the pump (purchased for my daughter 1 1/2
years earlier) that I would turn the matter over to my attorney for
suit. Magically I got a response within about a week and they finally
paid the claim about a month later.

The letter was a lot more blunt than this description.