[IP] Re:Velosulin

><< Only way to run diabetes!
> MiniMed and Velosulin! With a sideorder of Humalog when needed! >>
>Could someone please explain the Velosulin to me?  I've only heard about
>H or R.  What is Velosulin and why is it used?
    Velosulin is simply a buffered regular insulin. It is supposed to be
more stable as far as temperature goes. It don't seem to lose it's
effectiveness unrefridgated like the Humalog seems to. Velosulin is just
Novo Nordisk's Regular insulin approved for use in infusion pumps. Hope this
helps. . . .

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted