[IP] Prudential . . .

May I once more thank all of you for your messages?

Late last night a message was left on my answering machine by the
manager of PP&L"s (my husband"s employer) Employee Benefits Manager
indicating that Prudential had approved payment for the second D pump (a
phrase which I realize has its inaccuracies given the D sells only a
two-pump system).

Bob, you can call me anything you want;  at 54 I have been called
everything, anyway!  What moved me, though, was your willingness to
immediately take your time and energy to communicate with D!
I think I had tears in my eyes when I read that you had called D.  A
heart-felt, "Thank you!"

Randall, you cannot know how much better I felt when I  read your
message, the first, which validated my thoughts.  I am sorry if your
comments opened you to criticism - your words were obviously taken out
of context.

Michael, a hearty thank you to you for being the enabler for this site.