Re: [IP] Disetronic HTron V100+ question

>I was told that the other reason that Disetronic sells their pumps in pairs
>is that their European Market requires backup systems, hence the 2 pumps.
>Rather than have two different product packages, they kept the 2 pump
>arrangement.  I also think that they consider it a good marketing
>difference from MiniMed.

I would have to go with Randall on this one. I would want to get the "D"
reps in gear too. Incidentially, they never returned my calls when i was
trying to get information on the different pumps. Thank goodness. I would
demand another MiniMed now if mine "crashed" Only way to run diabetes!
MiniMed and Velosulin! With a sideorder of Humalog when needed! <I LOVE MY
    If they want to sell pumps they should answer their calls. . . . . .
Just my opinion and I have a right to it.

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted