Re: [IP] FDA Approves New Sweetene

I have never noticed any side effects and I have tended to use it on
fresh fruit by the tablespoon.  Mind you the only artifial sweetener I
have ever seemed to have any problems with is acesulfame- potassium;
when they first started to put it in diet pop up here in  I broke out in
hives and other assorted rashesAlso this is an engineered product that
is made from sugar so it shouldn't have the laxative effect of any of
the sugar alcohols (ols)