Re: [IP] Insertion Site Rotation

Kerry,
    I have been pumping for over a year and have not had to get in the same
place twice. I would say as long as you get 1" from a previous site you
should be alright. After 30 days you should be able to go back to that
particular. My little pink spots soon turn back to normal and are ready to
reinsert a new set. I'm sure I have a bigger belly than you but if you place
a 1" grid over your tummy you should have enough sites to use. It is a
judgment call here. As long as old sites are well, and are not sore or
discolored I will use them, me. YMMV. I am 5'9" and 196 pounds. You may be
88 pounds and as small as a minute. This may be a problem?????

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted