Re: [IP] Insertion Site Rotation

1st, why does your doc only want you to use stomach?  I and others here have
had excellent results using the legs.  Other more dextrous than I use their
back sides as well.

2nd, how long are you leaving a site in?  Just cuz the box says 2-3 days, if
you aren't red, tender, painful or unexplainably high, why  not continue using
the site?  Buddy gets upwards of a week at times - I get 5-7 days - that is
almost a month right there going from left leg to right leg, then right belly
to left belly, and of course there is more than 1 spot you can hit in each

3rd)  If you are really thin, then you probalby have less available skin than
many of us, but just rotate, left to right, top to middle to botton - I guess
I would not aim for the exact same hole within a few weeks, but an inch away

I think there is a site map somewhere on the web site that points out possible

good luck!!!