Re: [IP] "Give me Diet Coke or Give Me Death"

In a message dated 98-04-01 18:50:26 EST, email @ redacted wrote:

>  Is there anyone out there that does not drink diet soda or use
>  aspartame??? I have experienced memory problems, I believed to be
>  related to my consumption of aspartame.

I don't remember when I started drinking diet soda with aspartame - does that
count??  actually, haven't noticed any significant loss (or is that Loose)

> I use regular sugar in my coffee and

I also will use regular sugar in coffee and tea - for one it tastes a butt
load better and for 2) it is so easy to cover bolus wise - so why not!!!