Re: [IP] Give me diet coke or give me death

>   I've also found many
> fountains to be less than careful about hooking up the right syrup
> containers.  I still carry a vial of those good ol' urine test strips
> to check any fountain drinks with.

Someone posted on the list a while back that the one-touch strips
turn blue or purple in the presence of sugar but not diet.

I tried it and it works fine.  After a blood test, the back side of
the strip still has a lot of 'white' left. A drop of soda there tells
the tale.