[IP] "Give me Diet Coke or Give Me Death"

Is there anyone out there that does not drink diet soda or use
aspartame??? I have experienced memory problems, I believed to be
related to my consumption of aspartame. I gave it up over six months ago
and have more energy and a much better memory. My drink of choice now is
spring water with a slice of lemon. I use regular sugar in my coffee and
use sugar on/in other things too - I just calculate the cho in my bolus.
It's been working great! My last HBA1C (got back today) was 6.5 - just
where I want it while pregnant!