[IP] Insertion Site Rotation

I have a question.  how long must one wait before reusing your sites
when pumping?  I have a minimed 507 and I have no clue how long
I am to wait on reusing the same site.  When I injected insulin it was
ever 30 days.  I'm starting to run out of areas on my stomach.   My
doctor only wants me use the stomach area and he has never told
me a specific amount  of time.   HELP!!!!!!!  Kerry