Re: [IP] Re: periods of vomitting

In a message dated 98-04-01 13:29:33 EST, email @ redacted writes:

<< Does anyone out there go through periods of vomitting?  Darren has pretty
 had this problem since he was a baby.  However lately they seem to be coming
 stronger and more frequently.   Darren is 13 1/2 yrs old.

Wow, Liz, this sounds exactly like what we've been going through with Kayla
since August.  But with her, its been hitting every 3 weeks or so.  Also with
us, we can find no explanation for it.  It usually lasts 12-24 hours and then
is gone.  And no one else gets sick, so we've ruled out contagious things.
And the doc says she's too young (5) for gastroparesis.  After numerous tests
with no positive results, our doctor suggested getting our water tested for
contamination.  He said that may be reaching, but he doesn't see anything in
the lab work.  Sorry I can't be of more help.  However, the suppositories you
mentioned, are they Phenergan?  We don't have much luck with those.  Last
time, though, we tried the Phenergan pill that you swallow and it helped some,
but took about 2 hours to finally kick in.