[IP] Pumping!!

Hi Group:

Well, I have been pumping for a few weeks now, and I do love it!  Just like everyone said.  It's great.  No more middle of the night lows.  Of course, getting up at midnight and 3 am isn't a lot of fun, but that will pass soon.  We are still fine tuning my basal rates.  Getting real close, so soon I should be able to sleep through the night.  Can't wait to see my first A1C next month!!  Most of my bgs have been in the normal range, something new for me.... I used to bounce all over the place!

Thanks for listening!!  ;=>