Re: [IP] Re: periods of vomitting

I'm not sure if this could be related, but any time my BG's are
fluctuating much, I get nauseated.  Prior to going on the pump, I would
have regular morning vomiting exercises.  Everyone at work was talking
behind my back that I was pregnant.  LOL.  Funny now, but I finally had
to quit my job while fighting with insurance.  I pay for all of my
supplies now just so that I can feel OK.  My site popped out yesterday.
I felt sick even though my BG was acceptable (I was giving injections).
My BG just wasn't as stable as it is on the pump.  This may be related
to the problems that your son is experiencing, of course it could be
just about anything... sensitive stomach, strange food allergy... ect.