RE: [IP] Give me diet coke or give me death

I actually prefer the unsweetened iced tea but here ine south
(Georgia) if you are not in a major metro area (Atlanta) iced tea
comes presweetened.  When I have had the fortune of finding the
unsweetened tea, it has tasted like i was brewed the week before (or
made from a mix).  Makes me long for the iced tea served at the Bill
Miller's BBQ places in San Antonio...consistent, fresh, and very,
very tasty!