[IP] Prudential ...

Thanks to all of you for your responses to my call of distress.  If I do
not ever achieve any financial gain, I will know I have gained that
which is so much more valuable:  a sense of community.

I have called D re the single pump program.  D has terminated or has
plans in place to terminate that program.  Prudential undoubtedly is
operating from a position which is supported by that marketing technique
of D.  Thank you so much - it is always best to thoroughly understand
the "enemy's" vantage point.

D had provided to Prudential a statement that theirs was a "pump

Ruth Kapo