Re: [IP] Two Pumps vs. One Pump Disetronic

Ah, what a tangled web ;-)

I just went to "the source" and checked with Disetronic directly. I was
informed by Disetronic that "Disetronic only sells the pumps in "sets" or
"pairs". When I asked if Disetronic is promoting them in single units, I
was told "No".

Since there are too many insurers out there to check with, I cannot
ascertain what their individual policies might be re: the actual delivery
of these pumps to the users.

mailto:email @ redacted