Re: [IP] Re: Children pumping

 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/camelsRFun/index.html">CamelsRFun's Home Page

    I think you've already been communicating with my cyber-buddy Ellen who
created the above website, but FYI (and everyone else on this list who
encourages parents of young children to consider pumping) make sure you see
her newest addition near the top of her website about a 4 1/2 year old boy
who's successfully pumping!!!!
    And secondly, if any of you did follow- up on Mary's earlier request to
write to Joslin in Boston in support of children pumping as I did, seems
Joslin's "suddenly" more receptive to the idea.  In fact, the other mom I
mentioned, with the extremely mature 12 yr old, is due to get her daughter's
pump this weekend!!!!
     OPEN THE FLOODGATES: the tide MAY be turning after all!!!!

Regards, Renee (aka Melissa's mom)