Re: [IP] Give me diet coke or give me death

<< Has anyone found it difficult to locate Diet Cherry 7-Up?

I had a hrad time finding a certain flavor sugar-free jello for my daughter
and finally I just asked the store manager about it.  Once I explained that
she was diabetic, he immediately said he'd make sure it was kept on the shelf.
Now I have no problem getting it.  Try asking.  The worst they can do is say,
"No," but possibly they'll say yes.