RE: [IP] Give me diet coke or give me death

Fortunately I prefer iced tea to soda most of the time.  If I remember, I
even specify UNSWEETENED iced tea :-)

Unfortunately I'm discovering that more and more places are getting their
"tea" from a mix, not fresh-brewed.  Blech.  (McDonald's surprises me with
their regional differences.  Most places I've been to, it's fresh-brewed.
When I went to a wedding in South Carolina, the McD's I stopped at had
presweetened only.  In New York City, at least in the McDonald's closest to
my girlfriend's apartment, it's a mix.  So much for chain-wide