[IP] Re: Try this Ted remove me from list

To avoid the mail volume you may wish to subscribe to the browser only
version of the list or the  digest version of the list.  With the
browser only membership, you receive no mail from the list.  You may
access the mail through a 'news' like interface in the 'members only'
area of our website at:
The digest version publishes one large message containing the
Mail for the list from all memberships is sent to:
email @ redacted
To unsubscribe from insulin-pumpers and join one of the other
lists, send a message to: