Re: [IP] A Question that is driving me crazy

Rempy1 wrote:
> Do you find that tight clothing sometimes causes pain in your stomach or where
> ever you have your infusion set?

Yes, I used to when I still used MiniMed SofSets. Since I switched to the
(aka Tenders or Silhoette) sets I don't have that problem. The SofSet base tends
rock when under tight clothing, which likely pulls the canula in and out ,
to pain and scarring.

 I am a dancer and wear tights all the time.
> I sometimes get a pain where my infusion set is after wearing the tights for a
> long period of time.  It is the same way with jeans and dresses.  Any
> solutions?  I wear the sof sets.

Ted Quick